1. What information do we collect and how do we use it?
Linen House may use the information it collects from you for the following purposes:
- To assist Linen House in providing you with a quality service
- To respond to, and process, your request
- To notify competition winners or fulfill promotional obligations
- To inform you of, and provide you with, new and existing products and services offered by Linen House and selected third parties from time to time
If you send us an email, we will store your email address and the contents of the email. This information will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it.
We may use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about changes to our website and new and special offers we think you will find valuable. If at any stage you no longer wish to receive these notifications you may opt out by sending us an email.
Linen House does monitor this website in order to identify user trends and to improve the site if necessary. Any of this information, such as the type of site browser your computer has, will be used only in aggregate form and your individual details will not be identified.
Linen House does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. Linen House may provide aggregate statistics about our customers and website trends, however, these statistics will not have any personal information which would identify you.
Only specific employees within Linen House are able to access your personal data.
2. What should I do if I want to change my details or if I don’t want to be contacted any more?
At any stage you have the right to access and amend or update your personal details. If you do not want to receive any communications from us you may opt out by contacting us via this email address firstname.lastname@example.org